7/8/07

iLove my iPhone

So I received my 8GB model of the iPhone this past thursday. What a delight it is to use this thing! Some friends of mine tried hard to dissuade me from spending north of 600 bucks to lock myself into a 2 year deal. People told me that I was selling my soul to Apple and AT&T. Hey, my soul is pretty cheap when it comes to groundbreaking technology. I had plunked down 200 bucks and agreed to a 2 year deal for the Motorola RAZR a couple of years back. And if you add to that the fact that I did not have an iPod, the iPhone was a no brainer. One of the reasons that I did not buy an iPod was that I did not want to carry two devices in my pocket. So you see as an iPhone buyer, I am not really an early adopter. On the contrary, I am a very very late adopter of the iPod.

I will offer one piece of advice to all the shmucks who suddenly seem to have acquired some deeper insight into good business practices overnight, which leads them to criticize the pricing model of the iPhone. Why don't you move your butt off your sofa, go to a local Apple or AT&T store and try this magical piece of technology with your own hands (I mean fingers) ? I promise you, you will fall in love with it, just like I did.

2 comments:

  1. When did you become AT&T/Apple sales representative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should change your iPhonelog title description to:
    My online iPhone notepad and iPhone sketchpad for original iPhone comments. iPhony or not, you decide.

    ReplyDelete