5/5/07

Outsourcing your prayers

Psst!... I will let you in on a secret. There is this new service being offered by a firm in India. You can now outsource your prayers. I have been trying out this service for the last month and it has been producing results for me. In fact, as I write this post, there are three shmucks in Bangalore, who are fasting and praying on my behalf to three different gods to ensure that my readers find this post funny. This company has exclusive contracts with the gods and prophets of all religions. So you can pray to any god despite your faith. They will maintain total confidentiality. But you have to be willing to accomodate the gods and prophets once in a while. For instance, I signed up for three different gods: Krishna, Jesus and Buddha. They told me that Jesus does not work on Saturdays so I get the Buddha to fill in for him. Lord Krishna has a therapist appointment on Thursdays, so again Buddha fills in for him. I don't mind cutting Lord Krishna some slack. The guy has sixteen thousand wives. Also he is my namesake after all. You just have to make sure that the people who do the praying for you don't mention one God's name in front of the other. That's a big No no! They get very jealous.

Overall I think this service is great and I recommend it to all of you. In fact, they have a special going on right now. If you sign up within the next week, your first twenty prayers will be free. Plus by praying to multiple gods at the same time, you get to practice the sound management principle of using underpaid workers with redundant skill sets. If you are interested, their website is http://pongapundit.com.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the website is down... they must be really praying hard for you, to even forget about your website :P

    ReplyDelete