5/21/07

Correction to my previous entry

Yesterday I was admonished by the wife for my opening sentence of the previous post. It reads: "Often on my way home from work, I stop by at my local jamba juice to pick up some juice for the wife". This sentence essentially was seen as a creating a false impression that I am a doting and caring husband. And I was promptly reminded how the reality is far from it :). I guess I should have opened my entry with "Occasionally, once in a blue moon, when I feel like it". But then, I had to explain to my better half that jokes are part spin and part truth. However, this entry my dear reader is the complete truth ;-). And I could not help but post it because these events make the whole thing even more entertaining. Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. you don't have to be politically correct in these matters :)

    ReplyDelete