1/27/07

1-800-THYSELF



Hello, this is Kevin O' Brian . Shri was kind enough to let me advertise on his blog. I want to take this opportunity to promote myself. I work as an "alter-ego for hire". I am the only guy who can offer this service. So you must be wondering, what the !@#$% is an alter-ego for hire? Let me explain with some examples. I am sure you will find my services helpful after you read through.
  • Are you sick of your co-workers mooching of you? But you can't muster the courage to make them fly right? That is where I come in. You can hire me for a day as your alter-ego and I can set them straight for you.
  • Has your boss been acting like an idiot lately? Don't worry, he is just being himself. Hire my services and I will talk some sense into the knuckle head.
  • Are your teenage kids out of control? I can be your alter-ego for a month and reform the little punks.
  • Husband or boyfriend being a sloth on the sofa? My services can do you a lot of good.
So don't wait. Call 1-800-THYSELF today !!

2 comments:

  1. hello,I recommend to you the best browser in history,I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one service that we need desperately - let me know how much you charge. Ironically, 1-800-thyself turned out to be selling loans...

    ReplyDelete